Deep Cleaning Paw Fizz Tablets
Warren London Deep Cleaning Paw Fizz Tablets and Fizz Balls for Dogs - Helps Stop Paw Licking
- Easy To Use Spa Treatment - Simply drop a tablet into water to dissolve and fizz. Let paws soak for 5 minutes while taking breaks to massage paws.
- Helps Eliminate Paw Irritation - Natural tea tree oil fights fungus, bacteria, and allergens that irritate paws and cause itching and licking.
- Cleanses Paws - Keep paw pads clean and fresh from dirt and germs that are accumulated during walks and everyday life.
- Conditions Paws - Seaweed extract helps soothe, moisturize, and hydrate paw pads. Leaves your dog conditioned and comfortable.
- Brightens Nails - Repeated use conditions nails to gradually restore shine and brightness.
Use 1 to 2 times weekly. Fill tub or sink with warm water just above the dog’s feet. Drop 1 tablet or 2 Fizz Balls into the tub and let paws soak for 4-5 minutes. After soaking their feet, wash off with clean warm water and dry. Keep an eye on your dog at all times so they do not drink the water.
Fumaric Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sorbitol, PEG-180, Maltodextrin, Fragrance, Menthol, C10-C18, Triglycerides, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Equisetem , Arvense (Horsetail) Grass Extract, Laminaria Digita (Kelp) Extract, Thymol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Silica, Sucrose Stearate, Chloramine-T, Blue 1 (Cl 42090)